The Etiquettes You Need to Follow When You Attend A Live Music Concert2 min read
Have you planned for the Miami’s music festivals this time? You keep listening and reading so many different things about it from different sources and you are now all confused and a bit nervous about what to expect from them!
No worries! In this article, we have got you covered on all that you need to know about the symphony concerts in Miami. If you are planning to book your tickets after knowing some basic etiquettes about the events, don’t forget to check out the website of the New World Symphony, the leading orchestral academy of America.
I have addressed some of the very common concerns below so that you can be at your best and keep up your manners.
- Choosing where to sit will not be such a big task as you might fear, even if you are late to the concert. The ushers are there to help you.
- There are almost no rules on what to wear for your concert. Relax and enjoy. You do not go there for your business deal or a job interview.
- Remember that if you wish to take your children along, make sure they are interested enough to engage themselves throughout the concert just by listening to the performer.
- Make sure to silence your mobile phones, pagers or any other electronic devices that you carry and may emit sounds, vibrates or flashes
- Talking during the concert, even in hushed voices is a big no. It can be very disturbing to others in a concert hall.
- Taking photos or videos should be avoided as it may infringe the copyrights.
- If you are unwell and you have cough make sure to take medication prior to the concert. The box office may have some cough drops in case you should catch cold after arriving at the concert
- If you are experiencing unstoppable fit of cough, feel free to walk out of the hall. In every way, it is far better than staying inside the concert hall and uncomfortably trying to suppress or muffle it. It will anyways distract the performers and your co audience.
- Eating or even drinking is strictly prohibited inside the auditorium hall.
- Wait until the end of the concert to clap. Do not clap during the intermittent pauses.
Now you can feel relaxed and more confident about attending the live musical concerts by your favourite artist or your favourite genre. Enjoy the music!